Hello U8 and U9 Hockey Parents,
We hope you're as excited as we are for the upcoming hockey
season! As we gear up for evaluations, we have scheduled a series of
preparatory skates to ensure our young athletes are ready for the upcoming season and U8 and U9 MD Evaluations.
Please note: YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE INTERESTED IN MD TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THESE PREP SKATES. ALL U8 AND U9 PLAYERS ARE WELCOME.
Prep Skates are not mandatory but a great way for your player to get ready for evaluations after the summer break.
Cost: Four (4) Ice Times for $50 / per player
**U8 Prep Skates:**
- Sept 6th, 6:15 pm, IRC Gold
- Sept 9th, 2:15 pm, IRC Gold
- Sept 10th, 2:15 pm, IRC Gold
- Sept 11th, 6:15 pm, IRC Gold
**U9 Prep Skates:**
- Sept 6th, 7:15 pm, IRC Gold
- Sept 9th, 8:30 am, IRC Red
- Sept 10th, 3:15 pm, IRC Gold
- Sept 15th, 7:30 pm, IRC Red
Following these prep skates we will be holding MD and Local League evaluations for all of U8 and U9. These are critical for us in choosing our MD teams as well as Local League balancing.
The dates are as follows:
- Sept 16th, 10:15 am, IRC Gold
- Sept 23rd, 10:15 am, IRC Gold
- Sept 27th, 5:30 pm, IRC Red
- Sept 16th, 11:15 am, IRC Gold
- Sept 23rd, 11:15 am, IRC Gold
- Sept 28th, 5:30 pm, IRC Red
Should you have any questions regarding these
prep skates or the upcoming evaluations, please don't hesitate to reach out to
the following contacts:
We're looking forward to seeing all our young players on the
ice, ready to give their best efforts. Let's make this a fantastic season for
our U8 and U9 teams!
U9 and Below Director
Innisfil Minor Hockey Association