Residential Move (Innisfil Minor Hockey)

PrintResidential Move

"Welcome to Innisfil Minor Hockey"

Congratulations on your new move to Innisfil. In order to transfer your excited young player over to our association you will need to fill in a form for the OMHA.

If you are transferring in from another OMHA centre please click below for the "Player Transfer Form for Residential Moves" and send the completed form and all attached documentation to the Director of Rep Hockey, OMHA Delegate - Thomas Brennan [email protected]

If you are transferring in from another OHF Centre please contact your previous centre to initiate the transfer.

Please note* when filling in the form you must provide all documents required for the form to be submitted. A form can not be submitted without all the documents.

The following is what you will require:

1. Official Confirmation of School Enrolment.- If your child was able to attend school in Innisfil previous to registering for Hockey the easiest form to use is your child's previous report card. If your child does not have a report card from an Innisfil school or goes to a private school you will need to provide a confirmation of enrollment from their current school, this form needs to be provided by the school, have your Innisfil address, your Childs name and the school information on it.

2.  Letter to School Authorizing the OMHA to Check on and Confirm Enrolment During the School Year. - This is a letter prepared by the Parent/Guardian. It is written to the school, It may be addressed to the Principal or to whom it may concern. The letter should have you name, your child's name, your address, and it should grant the OMHA permission to contact the school and enquire as to your child's enrollment at that school. It must be signed by a Parent/Guardian. The letter is to be included in your submission, parents do not send it to the school, the OMHA only uses it if they need to confirm enrollment.

3. Copy of Fully Executed Agreement of Purchase and Sale, Registered Transfer of Ownership or Rental Agreement. - This can be the first page of your purchase of sale as long as it has your name and address on it. This can be a Rental agreement as long as it has your name and address on it. Please black out all monetary amounts.

4. Copy of Parent(s)’ Updated Driver’s License(s). - You must send copies of both parents drivers license. Both License's must have your new address on them. If one parent lives at a different address you must provide form 6. If one parent does not have a drivers license you must send a form stating that and send another form of ID that has your address on it.

5. Copy of a Utility or Similar Bill (i.e. Hydro, Telephone, Cable, Credit Cart, etc.) Demonstrating the Parent(s)’ Name and New Address.

6. If Applicable, an Executed Copy of any Relevant Separation Agreement, Custody Order or Divorce Decree. - If any of these apply to you, you must include them. If you are separated of divorced and do not have a separation agreement you can do one of two things. a) write an agreement or b) a sworn affidavit that states that the Childs habitual residence is with the applicant, that the child resides in Innisfil, and all relevant details to your situation. 

If you have any questions please direct them to the "Director of Rep Hockey, OMHA Delegate". All documents required for the transfer are requested by the OMHA, Innisfil Minor Hockey only initiates the transfer on the members behalf. the IMHA can not initiate a transfer without all the documents, the transfer will automatically be rejected. 

All documents are are uploaded to the OMHA and destroyed after acceptance of the transfer.

Please click below for the 

Player Transfer Form for Residential Moves Form.

Social Networking
Follow Us On
Follow Innisfil Minor Hockey on Twitter
- and -
Visit Innisfil Minor Hockey on Facebook
- and -
Follow Innisfil Minor Hockey on Instagram
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 3:06 AM