Ask a Ref (Innisfil Minor Hockey)

Print Ask a Ref
Do you have a unique situation or a question on a specific rule? Complete the form and an executive IMHA board member or Senior official will research the rule before replying back.
Ask a Ref
This form is not to be used for complaints or other feedback. Parents, Coaches, Players, and fellow referees are encouraged to reach out and ask if they are not clear on a Hockey Canada rule. *This form is only to be used for rules questions* Complaints regarding a referee, bench staff, parent or team should be sent using the Incident Resolution Form located under the Incident Reporting tab on the IMHA website.
Human Validation
Printed from on Saturday, June 12, 2021 at 9:38 AM